The health and safety of our guests and our team members are Chastang Ford’s highest priority. We are currently offering free home vehicle delivery, at-home test drives, and vehicle service pick-up and delivery. Chastang Ford is presently open during our regular business hours and has implemented safety precautions to ensure the continuation of the same excellent service you have come to know and expect from us.
Before you walk into our dealership, we encourage you to put a mask on, and if you do not have one, we can provide one for you.
All of our employees wear a mask throughout the day.
Hand sanitizers placed throughout the dealership.
- Water Station
- Service Drive
- Parts Department
Every hour we have a Chastang Ford Employee wipes down all doors and chairs
We have some doors closed and locked, and all other doors open so there is no need for you to touch doors
For vehicle test drives or you bring in for service
Using recommended disinfecting wipes to clean high-touch areas of customer’s vehicles:
- Exterior driver side door handle.
- Steering wheel — including buttons.
- Center console — outside only.
- Gear Selector (Dial/Handle).
- Radio/HVAC Areas.
- Start/Stop button.
- Driver door armrest and center console.
- Window/Seat/Mirror controls.
- Rear View Mirror.
- Seat belt Buckle & Anchor.
- Key fob.
- Other – Depending on vehicle, ensure all other key touchpoints are wiped down.
- Recommend technicians wear form fitting nitrile or latex gloves while servicing the vehicle.
- Use Seat Covers and Steering Wheel covers on top of the floor mats already used by most dealerships.
The tape is placed on the floor to maintain 6 ft apart.
We have sneeze guards on all countertops where you will be interacting with our receptionist, service advisor, or parts desk.