Introducing the all-new 2021 F-150 Raptor. Arriving to Houston in the summer of 2021.
The third-generation 2021 F-150 Raptor is all-new from the ground up. The 2021 Raptor is designed to deliver a combination of performance, toughness and off-road agility.
The high-output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 is paired with the 10-speed automatic transmission that includes SelectShift, a crawl gear and steering wheel-mounted aluminum paddle shifters. The long-travel suspension, Terrain Management System and Trail Control work to enhance off-pavement driving dynamics. Plus, the long-travel suspension features next-generation FOX™ shocks with Live Valve™ Technology and a new rear 5-link design to smooth out the off-road “whoops” while maintaining excellent towing and payload ratings.
The 2021 F-150 Raptor is engineered to be the most capable off-road pickup Ford has ever built. Raptor will be offered as only a SuperCrew model with 5′ 5″ cargo box.
2021 FORD RAPTOR: KEY NEW FEATURES
- All-new exterior
- All-new interior
- Available as SuperCrew 4×4 with 5.5′ box only
- Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0
- New 5-link rear suspension replaces leaf spring design for improved balance of off-road capability, payload and towing performance
- Increased towing and payload
- Conventional trailer tow rating of 8,200 lbs. (+ 200 lbs.)
- Max, payload rating of 1,400 lbs. (+ 200 lbs.)
- Increased suspension travel
- New Raptor 37 Performance Package with 37″ BFGoodrich® T/A KO2 all-terrain tires and sport-tuned next-generation FOX shocks with Live Valve Technology
The Raptor 37 Performance Package
The first two generations of the Raptor rode on 35-inch tires. That’s what comes standard on the third-gen Raptor, but an optional upgrade package gets you 37s, making this the first factory light-duty pickup truck to offer such large tires. The upgrade rubber is so huge, Ford had to modify the rear frame rails to get a full-size spare tire to mount under the bed.
Tires that can take a beating: The available Raptor 37 Performance Package comes with 37-inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 tires that are the largest factory fitted tires in its class.
Raptor 37 Performance Package Includes:
- New 17″ forged-aluminum beadlock-capable wheels unique to the Raptor 37 Package
- 37″ BFGoodrich T/A KO2 all-terrain tires
- Blue accent leather armrests and Code Orange contrast stitching
- Blue accent leather console with “RAPTOR” logo
- Carbon Fiber Package
- “RAPTOR 37″ graphics
- RECARO® leather seating with blue accent
- Alcantara® suede inserts
- Sport-tuned next-generation FOX shocks with Live Valve™ technology
Did You Know? The 2021 F-150 Raptor’s Terrain Management System has seven modes: Normal, Slippery, Sport, Tow/Haul, Off Road, Baja and Rock Crawl. Plus, there are new features like Trail Control with Trail 1-Pedal Drive and the 5-link rear suspension with a panhard rod that amplify agility and control over rugged terrain.
Ford F-150 has built its reputation by continually raising the bar. Ford is raising it again on the sand and trails with the all-new 2021 F-150 Raptor — the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup.
Coming soon to Houston in the summer of 2021.