Learn exactly what the 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend model has to offer.
The Big Bend model takes your new Ford Bronco Sport to the next level of practicality and convenience.
Designed to make getting outdoors easier, this accommodating model comes equipped with attentive features like zipper pockets with a MOLLE strap system, rear floodlights, and a SecuriCode Keyless-Entry Keypad. When your trip winds down, the rubberized cargo floor and easy-to-clean cloth interior make for a stress-free clean-up.
Starting At $28,320, the 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend model includes all Base standard features, plus:
Key Standard Performance and Capability Features
- Terrain Management System with G.O.A.T. Modes — Normal, ECO, Sport, Slippery, Mud/Ruts and Sand
- Tires — P255/75R17 all-terrain (32″) with full-size spare
Key Standard Exterior Features
- Fog lamps — LED
- Grille — carbonized gray-painted with “BRONCO” lettering
- Privacy glass — second row and swing gate (hard top only)
- Wheels — 17” Carbonized Gray-painted aluminum
Key Standard Interior Features
- Grab handles, front passenger side — one (1) in the center floor console
- Shift knob — leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel — leather-wrapped
Available Big Bend Model Packages
The Big Bend Package:
- 8-way Power Driver’s Seat (Fore/Aft, Up/Down, Recline, Lumbar)
- Heated Front Seats
- Power Moonroof
- Reverse Sensing System
- Steering Wheel – Leather Wrapped
- Wireless Charging Pad
Class II Trailer Tow Package with Trailer Sway Control and includes a Full Size Spare Wheel.
Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
- Evasive Steering Assist
- Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System with Pinch-to-Zoom Capability, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link*
- SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link.